Cvent Header logo


You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Hilton Mexico City Reforma

Key Highlights

Venue Type Hotel
Brand Hilton Hotels
Rating Rating Information 4 Stars
Distance From Airport 10 Kilometers
Year Built 2003
Number of Sleeping Rooms 459
Number of Meeting Rooms 27
Meeting Room Space 50,000 Sq. Ft.


Hilton Mexico City Reforma is located beside the downtown, historic area of Mexico City – alongside the city’s finest architecture and theatres, embassies and art galleries. Twenty minutes from Mexico City Airport, this central Mexico City hotel is a short drive from the bustling financ...
Read More

Awards and Ratings

  • AAA Rating Information
  • 4 Diamonds
  • Northstar Rating Information
  • 4 Stars

Venue Awards

Awarded with the excellence certificate of Tripadvisor 2015.


Room Features and Guest Services
Voice Mail Box
Luggage Storage
Urban Views
Concierge Services
Garden Views
Room Service
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Onsite Catering
Gift Shop on Site
Wheelchair Accessible
Rental Car Services
Security Staff Onsite
Semi Private Space
Private Space
Outdoor Space
Valet Parking Available
Business Services
Business Center
Audio/Video Capabilities
Video Conferencing
VIP Services
Recreational Activities
Outdoor Pool
Health Club
Indoor Pool
Venue Accessible By
Equipment Available
Dance Floors
Portable Heaters
Loading Dock Available

Cancellation Policy

Cancellation for groups From 160 to 120 days before arrival to pay 25% of total reserved From 119 to 90 before arrival to pay 50% of total reserved From 89 to 50 before arrival to pay 75% of total reserved From 49 to 30 before arrival to pay 100% of total reserved

See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue